Member Area Login
Please click below screen to be taken to the Member Login Screen
Benefits/Mission & Purpose
To bring awareness to the public, provide education on ethics and procedure, in order to establish an elite group of professional, honest and ethical property managers in the vacation home industry.
The Central Florida Vacation Rental Managers Association (CFVRMA) was started to unite the vacation home industry, ensuring steady growth and prosperity. The CFVRMA provides valuable and often hard to come by information for property managers to use while growing their business. We make sure that visitors to Central Florida know about the options of vacation homes and that they have a safe venue to book their vacation worry free. Following is a list of a few of the benefits provided for participation with CFVRMA.
- Monthly Meetings
- Develop key contacts for business improvement
- Monthly newsletter
- After hours social events
- Charity involvement
- Annual Trade Show
- Participation in attraction familiarization tours & events
- Involvement with governmental decision makers dealing with legislative issues realtive to our industry
- Special event invitations from CVB's, Chambers, associations, etc.
- Certified training for vacation rental managers (coming 2012)
- Discover Orlando magazine (CFVRMA's own publication for visitors in printed or digital version)
- Membership participation in Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association (CFHLA)
NOTE: If you would like further information on any of the benefits above, please contact the Association Manager or any of the board.
The CFVRMA holds meetings regularly for members and associate members. Associate members provide an excellent source of services for property management companies. We have associate members that do everything from taxes to lawn care and everything in between. These members can be trusted to provide the service and professionalism that we need to be successful.
On a regular basis the CFVRMA uses our resources from membership dues to market central Florida vacation rental management companies to the public. We feel it is important to continually spread the word of comfort and value that our industry provides consumers.
To get the most from your membership, we offer ongoing opportunities for you to be involved. We have an elected board of directors and several committees on which you may be interested in volunteering. We regularly attend local and state meetings that affect our industry. We would love to have you, your staff and your company join us in ensuring the future of the Central Florida Vacation Rental Managers Association.