Upgrade Your Home’s Exterior Doors for Security and Energy Efficiency
There’s nothing more important than your family’s protection. The peaceful feeling of knowing you are safe and secure in your own home reassures all who enter. Today’s exterior doors increase your safety, giving you peace of mind.
How do you know if you need a replacement door?
- Examine its function – Does your current door consistently open properly, or does it stick? Does the latch catch correctly or not? Doors without good function need to be replaced.
- Inspect its energy efficiency – Does air escape from your exterior door? Does the area around your door feel drafty, causing high energy bills? If so, it may be time to make an energy efficient upgrade and invest in a new exterior door.
- Check its condition – Does the door have cracks in it? Is it properly sealed and insulated? An exterior door is subject to all weather conditions, not to mention everyday wear and tear. If your doors are worn out, it may be time for a replacement door.
- Reconsider its style – Does your current door match the style of your home? If you have recent home renovations like new siding, windows, or paint color, your old door may no longer match your home’s style. It may be time to update your space with a more cohesive look.
Adding new exterior doors to your GTA Toronto home can improve energy efficiency, protect from the elements, increase curb appeal, and fortify your home’s security.
Enhance Your Home’s Comfort
Enhance your home’s comfort with a new entry door. Stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer with the added insulation a new door offers.
- Steel doors are foam-filled with thermally efficient material, and include the best weather seals on the market.
- Glazing packages add exceptional energy efficiency to doors with glass.
Get your new entry door installed by Ontario Door Repair/installation experts who don’t cut corners and pay attention to the smallest details.