Commercial Door Installation and Repair In Toronto
Toronto Doors 647-866-0956
Toronto Doors Company is based on the belief that our customer’s needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Our service fee includes consultation and advice, analysis, procedure, and rectification. A very unique aspect of our service that puts us ahead of our competitors is our professional, plus personalized approach. Toronto Doors technicians would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Toronto Doors Company specializes in maintenance and the replacement of hardware which may also include retrofitting on all types of doors. These services are available to all residential and commercial properties in Toronto.
We also offer a wide range of accessories and alternatives for discontinued door parts and hardware, replacement of spiral/spring balances and a variety of solutions to upgrade your current system regardless of age.
Our services below are reflecting our many years of expertise and knowledge. We are prompt, reliable & professional.
Our services include but not limited to the following:
- Single Source Vendor For All Your Door Requirements
- Up-to-date Techniques and Technology
- Industry Installation & Service Leader
- Door Replacement & New Construction
- Large Range Of Doors & Products
- Efficient Cost-Effective Service
- Highly Trained Door Experts
- Designs, Installs & Services
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Customized Systems
- Retrofit Replacement
- New Construction
- Code Compliant
Call Toronto Doors 24/7 ! 647-866-0956
Commercial Doors Services
Toronto Doors offers an extensive range of commercial door repair service for retailers, public buildings, production, and centers, including:
- Fire-rated doors for industrial buildings, manufacturing facilities, and large commercial buildings with strict fire safety regulations.
- Glass and aluminum storefront doors with an automatic operation for shopping malls, retail stores, office complexes, and other public buildings.
- Hollow metal doors and wooden exterior doors for small businesses and retail stores.
- Security gates and grilles for private buildings, car parking garages, and street-facing building entrances.
- Overhead roll-up doors, sectional roll-up doors, and slat roll-up doors for loading zones, warehouses, and manufacturing plants.
- Canopy doors and counterweight doors, including doors with built-in pilot doors for easy entry.